Vanity Fair magazine spotlights Falcon Song star Rainey Qualley in the April 2014 issue.
“old-fashioned intrigue…(the Director) achieves his desired retro aesthetic” – LOS ANGELES TIMES
“Falcon Song is modest, charming, and relatively subversive in the context of contemporary American film.” — LA WEEKLY
Read the LA Times Review: http://lat.ms/1k1Ccp7
Read the LA Weekly Review: http://bit.ly/1kk54Y
Falcon Song will be released across North America via all major Cable OnDemand and VOD platforms.
Starting in May 2014, US Audiences will be able to see Falcon Song via Time Warner Cable, In Demand, Comcast, Cox Cable, Cablevision,TVN, AT&T, Verizon, Direct TV, Dish Network, LodgeNet, iTunes, Microsoft Xbox, Amazon Instant Video, CinemaNow, Netflix, and more.
Falcon Song will be in select US theaters during March and April of 2014. The film will play in Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Missoula MT, Bozeman MT, Billings MT, Livingston MT, and more. Laser Beam Releasing has made it a priority to support classic movie houses for the special screenings.
Falcon Song premiered to packed theaters at the 2014 Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
Falcon Song begins principal photography. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118057535
- Nike Shox Turbo 12 IT Store
- Nike Air Max 2020 IT Store
- GGDB Uomo IT Store
- Nike Roshe Run NM BR IT Store
- Nike Heels IT Store
- Nike LeBron James Outdoor Sandals IT Store
- Nike Roshe One BR IT Store
- Nike Air Lunar Hyperdunk IT Store
- Nike Air Max Thea IT Store
- Nike Lebron IT Store
- Nike Air Jordan 10 IT Store
- Nike Air Max IT Store
- Nike Air Max Shake Evolve IT Store
- Nike Air Max Classic BW IT Store
- Nike Blazer Low IT Store
- Nike Air Jordan Sixty Club IT Store
- Nike Blazer High IT Store
- Nike Air Max 2014 IT Store